Pay via GrabPaylater & enjoy up to RM30 Rebate | T&C apply*
Your shopping cart is empty!
foundation face mask
bas nita puff pen
Disclaimer: Kindly note that this reference is not 100% accurate or identical to the match but it acts a guide on which shade is the closest. Feel free to drop us a message on Instagram (@nita.cosmetics) if you wish to get further assistance.
or 3 payments of
Or 4 interest-free payments of
The stationery for your eyes to mesmerise – NITA Marker Pen Eyeliner! With the blackest black ink for intense drama or natural look, create the easiest, finest lines with ultimate definition for your eyes! Our no-smudge, waterproof formula has got your back – so you can cry (of happiness)! Won’t fade so don’t be afraid, it’s here to stay because it lasts all day!
1) Precise Fine Tip
2) Smooth Application
5) Super Opaque
6) Colour: Black
7) Wudhu-Friendly (Easy to remove!)
Product measurement:12.5cm H X 2cm L X 2cm W
Product Shelf Life:12 months
Disclaimer: Shades as shown in the catalogue may vary slight from the actual colors of the product as the process of photography and graphic involves a lot of transitions and changes. However, we try our best to portray each item as accurately as possible to the true color of the product. All goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, unless otherwise stated or agreed upon.
1) Simply dot between lashes then drag along the lash bed to create outstanding lines
2) To achieve the sexy cat-eye look, extend the line over your eyes.
3) Start by drawing a line at an angle you desire.
4) Create an illusion of a triangle as a stencil to ease the process!
5) Fill in the triangle, and draw over to connect it to the lash line.
6) Uh oh, made a mess? Fret not! Simply use a cotton bud dipped in a tiny bit of make up remover.
7) Simply brush and erase any unwanted marks and you're good to go.
AQUA, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CI 77266
The eyeliner was so easy to be used. It also last long. Recommended
I still find maker type eyeliner is hard to use. But but i have to make do with this since i already purchase this.
This is sooo good. Bought it for my friend and she loves it ????
LOVEEE IT! This is my second purchase. Super duper pigmented! Superb sharpness! The packaging is so prettyyy. Highly recommended.
This one most fav for now. Easy to apply not smudgy. ????